Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)

Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)
sign at the gas pump museum

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Power of Story

So obviously I've discovered how to attach photos, though I may be doing it wrong. I have a lot of technical stuff to learn here. But what fun!! The winter is so pretty here and Taos is so different and interesting. I love seeing photos from other bloggers hometowns. And wow, I just noticed I have a "follower" from another country, that is so exciting. I'll have to check out her blog. My other two followers are friends so they just want to know what I'm up to, hey girls.

Everyone has a story and I find them all (well, most of them) interesting, inspiring and provocative, even the so-called boring daily stuff. Each person's life is so different from everyone elses. Maybe if everyone had a blog and told their story, we would all have a sense of connection and compassion.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Bonnie.

    I feel the same way about other people's blogs.

    Perhpas if we all get ot understand each other enough those little misunderstandings (called wars) won't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can see a scenario. Both sides of a war are sitting in their tanks blogging on their laptops. Each gets translated to the other's language. It's all such a blast that the bombs stop....etc etc. Well, it's a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, I am just coming over now(one month later!)after you left a very lovely comment on my blog. I hope I thanked you then, but If not, Thank You! I really wanted to try and connect with each person that reached out to me. I love what you have to say here, and I know I'll be back.
    take good care,
    lori

    ReplyDelete