Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)

Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)
sign at the gas pump museum

Friday, January 9, 2009

Ivar Irvig

Talking about creative juices, I am constantly amazed when I read other blogs. Everyone has their own story, their unique creativity and thoughts. I think everyone in the world should have a blog. Cause once you're gone, you're gone, along with all those stories and thoughts and lifetimes, unless you're already a famous author or artist or have a ton of grandkids to pass them on to. I just looked at a blog by a guy in Norway, Ivar Irvig, what a great name! I thought we had so much snow this past week, a couple feet (which is like 20 feet to someone from California) but his photos of the snow and cold in his country are fantastic. And he loves it, the snow. Now, if it wasn't for blogging, I'd never had heard of Ivar Irvig.

No comments:

Post a Comment