Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)

Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)
sign at the gas pump museum

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just Stuff


Time to go to bed, another glass of vino blanco, stress at work. Take it personally when guests don't like the inn I work at. Lady was nice but guy (a Nazi whiner) wanted a tv, geez can't he read a book? Maybe too rustic for him, send him to generic motel where they will seal him in their sterile whiteness, ha. I love Mabel's, it has character and history and interesting people, always has. So what if there are a few adobe bugs here and there, won't harm ya. One more stray dog we can't seem to catch and it's getting so cold, it was 2 degrees the other night. What is this, Antartica? Thankfully the sun shines here every day. No gray skies. Only in my head. I'm getting older, it's scary. My spirit is ageless, I feel great.

"And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a different life...."

No comments:

Post a Comment