Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)

Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)
sign at the gas pump museum

Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's always tea time

I hope to catch up with my blog later tonight. We have either been way out in the countryside where there is no wifi, or else I am all tired out after a day full of sight-seeing and walking. But wow, have we seen a lot. Small villages, ancient pubs, fresh cider and beer, sheep sheep and more sheep, potsfull of tea, crumbling castles, roundabouts that Linda has navigated really well, and all around us those fun English and Welsh accents. People here have been so nice and helpful. And so many rosy cheeks. If I lived here, would I get rosy cheeks?!
And of course Britain does have its problems, but I'll go into those later. Its teatime. Having a cuppa in my hotel room in Conwy, north coast of Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment