Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)

Rarin' To Go (on a roadtrip!)
sign at the gas pump museum

Saturday, January 23, 2010

snow wimp

Winter is here, it's been snowing off and on for days. I'm so happy for the ski people. I am driving like an old lady, one fender bender is enough! Maybe I should have a bumper sticker on my car that says "Little Old Lady from Pasadena". But everything is so beautiful, white and soft and very very cold. I met some nice women from Nebraska at one of the inns and one of then offered to drive me home last night, I was so embarrassed. I made it though. Saw one car spin out this morning, scary stuff. What a wimp I am. And here I am going to venture out again into the frosty night. The daughter of someone I know is showing a film she directed, one about a flamenco dancer. Love flamenco dancing, so here I go, not too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment